Game Folder Icon Windows 10 # - Free Icons Library - Question Info

Looking for:

Windows 10 my games folder free -  













































   

 

Games Folder Icon Windows 10 # - Free Icons Library.



 

I have recently found that some games automatically create a "My Games" folder in my "Documents" folder. This then gets synced to the cloud, taking up storage space and bandwidth. Windows 10 my games folder free do I tell Windows to make the "My Games" folder appear in some other location, other than my "Documents" folder. Note that I've moved my "Documents" folder from iwndows default C winodws location. Was this reply helpful?

Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Simply moving your Documents folder it to a random location. Games don't just use the My Games folder. Some go in Documents and others use one of the AppData folders. Enough reason on it's own to not use the MS Store, even without the other weird methods used by MS with their store games. If this is what you were referring to when you said 'move' earlier it would not solve the problem of the cloud interaction, because.

Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. I have my "Documents" folder set to sync with my cloud storage folder.

This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. DaveM Independent Advisor. Hi Francis There is no actual way to move that folder in Windows 10 directly, the only way you can move that folder is to use the 'Symbolic Link' method.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may windowd products frequently classified as a PUP Potentially Unwanted Products. Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before dindows decide to gaames and install it. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you windows 10 my games folder free this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Simply moving your Documents folder it to a random location по этому сообщению your fllder will result in 'lost' game saves and configuration files, as well as any files used windows 10 my games folder free other software you may have installed that use the Documents folder.

Some go in Documents and others use one of the AppData folders and a few use the Public folder. Also verify you gamfs windows 10 my games folder free Steam and other game clients set up to use mh save. If this is what you were referring to when you said 'move' earlier it would not solve the fames of the cloud interaction, because Windows still recognises the new location as being in your User folder.

This site in other languages x.

 


Windows 10 my games folder free.Say goodbye to the Games folder with Windows 10 version 1803



  In this very article, there are helpful tips on how to find where Windows Store games are stored on your Windows 10 and how to migrate them to another location if need be. Why you are not allowed to access gamez Windows 10 game location? Take the ownership of the WindowsApps folder. Steam may fail to recognize installed games windows 10 my games folder free you have changed the default Steam folder. Contact us If contact us isn't working the way you expect, try the disability answer desk option on this page.    

 

Where Does Microsoft Store Install Games? Find the Answer Here



    Games Folder Icon Windows 10 # Games Playstation 3 Icon | My Seven Iconset | Itzik Gur Game Icon Png - Free Icons and PNG Backgrounds. There is no actual way to move that folder in Windows 10 directly, the only way you can move that folder is to use the 'Symbolic Link' method. If that is your case, it is time for you to crack the mystery: the exact place in which your games dwell is C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. This location might.


Comments